Red Diamond Executive Headhunters is headquartered in Huddersfield with a satellite office in the Middle East. With clients throughout a broad spectrum of industries, the business has placed candidates in leadership roles within the UK and across the globe.
PR activity was needed to cement their reputation as a leading authority within their sector, and boost the personal profile of business owners Simon and Emma Robinson; firmly positioning them as leading global executive headhunters with an approachable business ethos.
Ongoing media activity has strategically helped the Red Diamond brand build and raise awareness of their services in a number of ways. We adopted a blend of traditional media relations, reacting to the news agenda and digital content creation:
- Engaging with trade, specialist and business media, generating regional and national coverage, and extending target sectors to include luxury lifestyle, education and current affairs.
- Demonstrating sector expertise, experience and success to date through press releases, key appointments, case studies and award submissions.
Profiling and comment opportunities:
- Proactively sourced and secured various profiling opportunities for Simon and Emma Robinson in our target media.
- Reflecting thought leadership content in key sectors such as construction and manufacturing.
- Widening an existing regional profile, securing coverage in key regional business and news outlets by regularly commenting on industry and topical issues.
- Focusing on advice-led content to position authority in key sectors such as construction, aviation and luxury markets.
- Supported Red Diamond with their offline PR.
- Created a bi-monthly blog featuring keyword rich relevant and shareable content which demonstrates their passion, expertise and personality.
- Setting up an advice-led webinar, with a potential media collaboration.
Faith has been working with Red Diamond since January 2020, and during this time has achieved a generous level of coverage and exposure despite the pandemic. This has resulted in the company continuing its successful drive to attract and secure new high-profile clients and getting more business partners, throughout the lockdown period and beyond.
- Achieving 48 pieces of coverage across a wide range of sectors.
- Featured in Forbes, Yorkshire Post, UK Construction, Manufacturing Global and Bdaily.
- Coverage achieved has reached a total audience of 806,174.
- Made positive introductions to a portfolio of new journalists and publications – to be progressed moving forwards.