Social Media and Digital Marketing Account Manager (maternity cover) position
We’re looking for someone who knows the ins and outs of social media and digital marketing campaigns
Are you experienced in creating, implementing and managing campaigns?
We’re looking for a new face to join the Faith team and be part of our expanding business.
This is a maternity cover position for up to 12 months.
You will be responsible for account handling all aspects of client’s social media, marketing campaigns and creative projects. You will be required to build and manage relationships with clients and suppliers, co-ordinate campaigns, occasionally produce compelling copy, explore routes to market and do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement of our client’s brands.
- Delivering cross-channel social media strategies and generating campaign ideas to create a commercial advantage for clients
- Researching and writing SEO optimised content for digital and social media channels
- Strong account management skills, leading client meetings and producing reports
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Maintaining accurate records and files of all activities, and mange client invoicing
- Measuring and reporting campaign results and ROI
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- Supporting the development of the company
- Identify new business opportunities
- Three years’ agency experience
- Creating, managing and implementing social media strategies for B2B and B2C audiences (organic and paid activity)
- Developing marketing campaigns with measured goals
- Researching and implementing a content marketing strategy
- Writing copy to improve onsite SEO
- Setting and working towards KPIs
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Ability to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to evaluate effectiveness of content
- Research top influencers, competitors and trends in clients’ industries
- Developing working relationships with social media influencers
- Creating, editing and sending campaigns with email software, such as MailChimp, Campaign Monitor
- Updating WordPress websites and basic coding
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge about all communications methods including above and below the line activities such as brand planning, advertising, PPC and web development
- Knowledge about PR and the company’s services to represent the company publicly
Our Brighouse office has free parking and is just a 15 minute walk from the train station and bus station, with direct links from Huddersfield, Halifax, Leeds, Bradford and more.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking for an experienced account manager to join our team – someone who is ready to get stuck in and working with our team on a broad range of clients. If this sounds like something for you, send your CV today.
Salary: (dependent on experience)
Hours: full time, contract
*Strictly no agencies