Creating great content is about getting your audiences’ attention and keeping your brand visible by telling stories. It can also have a positive influence on SEO and search engine rankings, meaning your website stands a better chance of being seen by those who are looking for or researching your services.
Here at Faith PR we can help you create and distribute the right content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience – and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Whether it’s a short video, infographic or a blog post, as PR professionals we’re perfectly placed to use our storytelling abilities to get directly in front of your brand’s target audiences.
We’re experts at creating compelling content that is fresh, timely, relevant and newsworthy, and engages your target audiences. It’s our job to create great stories and we are already in constant contact with the journalists and bloggers who are covering your industry. Content marketing is simply another marketing approach to get your content out there which bypasses the media, it’s a shortcut to engaging directly with the consumer.
And when implemented alongside traditional media outreach and social media campaigns, content marketing allows you to get the most reach possible to promote your brand and tell your story.
But we don’t just write compelling stories – we’ll also make sure we take into consideration things like your current website authority, the topics you want to be optimised on and competitor activity to ensure everything that we’re doing is effective and measurable.
And then we’ll explore the best ways of distributing and sharing the content to ensure we’re reaching the key online outlets and influencers.
Sector-specific experience includes food & drink, hospitality, motoring, homes & interiors, beauty as well as B2B, in particular HR and legal services.
So you’d like to find out more how Faith PR could help manage your online reputation get in touch today.
Why content marketing?
- 82% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content (Demand Metric, 2014)
- 60% of people are inspired to seek a product after reading content about it (Demand Metric, 2014)
- Content creation ranks as the single most effective SEO technique (Marketing Sherpa, 2013)
- Over 50% of B2B marketers that curate content indicate that is has increased their brand visibility, thought leadership, SEO, web traffic and buyer engagement (Curata, 2014)
- Content marketing emerged in 2013 as the top digital priority for B2B and B2C marketers, edging out the former front-runner – social media engagement (Econsultancy/Adobe, January 2013)
- People coming from social have 86% bounce rates, compared to 76% for search and 59% for content discovery (Outbrain 2014)
- Social referrals view 1.3 pages on average, compared to 1.8 for search and 3.5 for content discovery (Outbrain 2014).